Standard and Latin Ballroom Dancing

,,

NEWS

.

Race for Hope - DC 5K Run/Walk

Sunday, May 3, 9am at Freedom Plaza in Washington, DC

Join us for the 12th Annual Race for Hope - DC presented by Cassidy & Pinkard Colliers, one of the largest national fundraisers to benefit the brain tumor community!

A 5k course in the nation's capital, the Race for Hope - DC is open to everyone, and is a fun way to join forces in the fight against brain tumors. The Race funds research and support services for those affected by this disease. Proceeds benefit National Brain Tumor Society and Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure.

It's positively inspirational!

http://www.braintumorcommunity.org/site/PageServer?pagename=RFHDC09_Homepage

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Garry Gekhman - thinks I am a great talented dancer!

I am so excited - my new coach Garry Gekhman has moved to VA for good and now I get to dance with him more often. I think he is a brilliant instructor ......if you are willing work hard. Sometimes it may feel like "I can do NO RIGHT!" But then I got comment like - there is nobody to dance here with except of you and Polina or he asks if I would be willing to be his demo partner on the work shops.... OF COURSE!!! I guess I am doing something right. Garry definitely knows his stuff in and out, knows how get it though to you most of the times (although I still like Genia most for Latin). And did I mention that Garry is a sweetheart? Very nice, sweet, reliable guy, a kind you want to be close friends with.
Anyway with Garry and Genia - I could not be happier in my professional carrier. Wait....- could be - if I had a partner of my own :-) Hey - available partners out there - Garry thinks I am excellent - where are you :-) ??

No comments: